March 8, 2010

Week 21

Week 21- March 3, 2010

Week 21 brings a lot of preparing. Hubby and I have spent hours/days this week trying to decide on a bedding set for Baby CJ's room. We both have such strong opinions on what we want for the room that we could just not agree on one. I had my mom pick up a set from Babies R' Us on Friday but when I brought it home, it just didn't work. At least we both agreed on that. Finally today after hours of searching online, we found a set that we absolutely love!!! I really surprised myself because this set is not what I pictured I wanted. Sorry but everyone will have to wait and see the bedding until I have the room up and ready to go!!

This week we (Jim) built the crib and set up the glider and dresser. I absolutely love the furniture!! We joke that the baby has the nicest furniture in the whole house! In another post, I will show before and after pictures of the room and you can check out the stylish crib!

Oh the back pain....... I really don't know what to do. I think I may need to get a massage....darn!!! Other than the back pain, I really can't complain. Baby has been kicking like crazy which is the most amazing feeling in the world!

So here is the 21 week pictures. Sorry no naked belly picture this week. I thought I would take a nice picture since we were heading out to a wedding!


According to the bump.com:

Baby Boy is the size of a........banana. Is it just me but isn't a banana smaller than a cantaloupe? I guess they are just going by length this week!

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.


1 comment:

  1. I love that dress, or is it a two piece skirt dress? Either way, super cute!! Belly looks great!
    Can't wait to hear/ see more about the nursery. I think D and I will have issues with picking stuff too, we have such different taste...compromise right?

    ReplyDelete