I am currently 14 weeks and feeling great! The first trimester was a little rough this time around but I am happy to say that it all seems to be behind me for the moment! I'm slacking on the pictures but hope to start taking more!
We find out the sex in the middle of February and I am completely conflicted on what I think we are having. One day I think it may be a girl and the next I think we are having a boy. They main reason I think we are having girl is the sickness I had this time around versus when I was pregnant with Caden.
Speaking of Caden, he is nearly 1 1/2 years and enjoying all of new Christmas presents he received! I don't think he understands that mommy is having another baby because every time I ask him where the baby is, he points to himself! This might be a hard adjustment for him but I hope he learns to love his new brother or sister!
Here are a few pictures. I am definitely showing a lot earlier than I was last year.
Excited Big Brother!
Week 12
Week 10



Congrats, that is so exciting! 2012 is going to be amazing for your family!!
ReplyDelete