So is it wishful thinking that when I go to the doctor today they are going to tell me that I need to go to the hospital because the baby is ready to come???
No, I haven't had any signs of labor and last time I was only 1/2 centimeter dilated but one can hope, right??
I told Jim this morning that if they don't tell us to go to the hospital they can at least tell me that I have progressed. So, please cross your fingers and pray that there is some progress today! I really can't take this pregnancy any longer. I'm getting to the point that I think that this little guy is never going to come : (
I will update you all later after my appointment!
On a good note.....after today, I only have one more day in the office until I get to work from home!! Some good news to get me through this tough time!



Good luck, fingers crossed. Hope Caden comes SOON!!!
ReplyDelete